The Book & Publications
Publications written by Tobias Holzmann can are listed below. Additionally, all scientific publications he was working on as first or co-author are added here. The scientific publications were written at the department of »Simulation und Modellierung Metallurgischer Prozesse« at the Montanuniversität Leoben (Austria). The chair is investigating non-metallic and metallic phenomena during solidification and melding. Additionally, electromagnetic interactions are analyzed as well as coating of alloys.
— Private publications written by Tobias Holzmann and shared with the community —
For those who already purchased the well-known book »Mathematics, Numerics, Derivations and OpenFOAM«, the download link is given below. Furthermore, if Tobias is updating the book, everybody who already bought the book will get an discount. Please, follow the discount link given below.
» Download the paid version of the book ...
» Get a discount code for the latest version ...
Partially faded out but with the essential equations and information for computational fluid dynamics
Full book version with all content for more insight into different topics an especially the PIMPLE algorithm
A summary about the combustion model and its theory. Clean, easy to understand and interesting
Short introduction into the »face to point interpolation« implemented in OpenFOAM®
Pitot tube analysis and case set-up description from the investigations of Tobias Holzmann
Brief summary of the case analysis that investigates into the drag coefficient of Suzannes' Head (Blender)
Scientific Publications authored or co-authored by Tobias Holzmann
- Tobias Holzmann. Mathematics, Numerics, Derivations and OpenFOAM. Holzmann CFD, Leoben, fourth edition, October 2016.
- Tobias Holzmann. Modellierung und Simulation turbulenter, nicht vorgemischter Verbrennung von CO haltigen Gasen unter Verwendung des laminaren Flamletmodells in OpenFOAM®. Hochschule Augsburg, December 2012
- Tobias Holzmann, Andreas Ludwig, Peter Raninger. Yield Strength Prediction in 3D During Local Heat Treatment of Structural A356 Alloy Components in Combination with Thermal-Stress Analysis. Materials Processing Fundamentals. 2018
- Hadi Barati, Menghuai Wu, Tobias Holzmann, Abdellah Kharicha, Andreas Ludwig. Simulation of Non-metallic Inclusion Deposition and Clogging of Nozzel. CFD Modeling and Simulation in Materials Processing. 2018
- Andreas Ludwig, Tobias Holzmann. Automatic optimization of localized heat treatment for Al-Si-Mg alloys. Mater. Sci. Eng., 2016
- Andreas Ludwig, Alexander Vakhrushev, Menghuai Wu, Tobias Holzmann, Abdellah Kharicha. Simulation of Crystal Sedimentation and Viscoplastic Behavior of Sedimented Equiaxed Mushy Zones. Trans. Indian Inst. Met., 68, 1087-94, 2015
- Andreas Ludwig, Tobias Holzmann. Localized Strengthening of Al-Based Casting Alloys by Automatized Optimization of Laser Heat Treatment. CFD Modeling and Simulation in Materials Processing. 2016
- Andreas Ludwig, Alexander Vakhrushev, Tobias Holzmann, Menghuai Wu, Abdellah Kharisha. Two-phase modelling of equiaxed crystal sedimentation and thermomechanic stress development in the sedimented packed bed. Materials Science and Engineering, 84, 2015