The Book & Publications
Publications written by Tobias Holzmann can are listed below. Additionally, all scientific publications he was working on as first or co-author are added here. The scientific publications were written at the department of »Simulation und Modellierung Metallurgischer Prozesse« at the Montanuniversität Leoben (Austria). The chair is investigating non-metallic and metallic phenomena during solidification and melding. Additionally, electromagnetic interactions are analyzed as well as coating of alloys.
Find all publications written by Tobias Holzmann, which are shared with the community
For those who already purchased the well-known book »Mathematics, Numerics, Derivations and OpenFOAM«, the download link is given below. Furthermore, if Tobias is updating the book, everybody who already bought the book will get an discount. Please, follow the discount link given below.
Note: Classes can get a discount up to 50 % depending on the amount of people who want to buy it. For further information please contact Tobias Holzmann via »book@Holzmann-cfd.com«
Tobias made the process for getting the full version of the book much simpler
First, read the free version to get an overview of the topics and the content provided by Tobias.
Interested in the missing parts of the book? Follow the mask below to pay the book.
After the payment, a message is sent to the provided email-address with the link and access data to the PDF file.
The free version is partially faded out but does include all important information one has to know in the field of computational fluid dynamics, especially the equations one solved for CFD analysis
The full version of the book includes the whole content for more insight into different topics, especially into the PIMPLE algorithm and several other exciting topics such as matrix constructions and more
A summary of the combustion model and its theory is presented in the comprehensive PDF file. A clean, easy to understand and interesting presentation
A short introduction into the »face-to-point interpolation« method that is implemented in OpenFOAM®. Used for flux-moving boundary conditions
The Pitot tube analysis and the case set-up description from the investigations of Tobias Holzmann
A brief summary of the case analysis that investigates into the drag coefficient of Suzanne's Head (Blender)
Scientific Publications authored or co-authored by Tobias Holzmann
- Tobias Holzmann. Mathematics, Numerics, Derivations and OpenFOAM. Holzmann CFD, Leoben, fourth edition, October 2016.
- Tobias Holzmann. Modellierung und Simulation turbulenter, nicht vorgemischter Verbrennung von CO haltigen Gasen unter Verwendung des laminaren Flamletmodells in OpenFOAM®. Hochschule Augsburg, December 2012
- Tobias Holzmann, Andreas Ludwig, Peter Raninger. Yield Strength Prediction in 3D During Local Heat Treatment of Structural A356 Alloy Components in Combination with Thermal-Stress Analysis. Materials Processing Fundamentals. 2018
- Hadi Barati, Menghuai Wu, Tobias Holzmann, Abdellah Kharicha, Andreas Ludwig. Simulation of Non-metallic Inclusion Deposition and Clogging of Nozzel. CFD Modeling and Simulation in Materials Processing. 2018
- Andreas Ludwig, Tobias Holzmann. Automatic optimization of localized heat treatment for Al-Si-Mg alloys. Mater. Sci. Eng., 2016
- Andreas Ludwig, Alexander Vakhrushev, Menghuai Wu, Tobias Holzmann, Abdellah Kharicha. Simulation of Crystal Sedimentation and Viscoplastic Behavior of Sedimented Equiaxed Mushy Zones. Trans. Indian Inst. Met., 68, 1087-94, 2015
- Andreas Ludwig, Tobias Holzmann. Localized Strengthening of Al-Based Casting Alloys by Automatized Optimization of Laser Heat Treatment. CFD Modeling and Simulation in Materials Processing. 2016
- Andreas Ludwig, Alexander Vakhrushev, Tobias Holzmann, Menghuai Wu, Abdellah Kharisha. Two-phase modelling of equiaxed crystal sedimentation and thermomechanic stress development in the sedimented packed bed. Materials Science and Engineering, 84, 2015